The purposes of this exotic aquatic plant management and control plan are:
- To identify and describe the historic and current exotic aquatic infestation(s) in the waterbody;
- To identify short-term and long-term exotic aquatic plant control goals;
- To minimize any adverse effects of exotic aquatic plant management strategies on non-target species;
- To recommend exotic plant control actions that meet the goals outlined in this plan; and
- To evaluate control practices used in this waterbody over time to determine if they are meeting the goals outlined in this plan.